- For the Dynamite version of the character, see Victor Neuman.
The Boys Series[edit | edit source]
Neuman is a young "wunderkind" congresswoman who is against Vought's agenda and the Superheroes, after the expose of Compound V, She started a rally and pushed the U.S. House Judiciary Committee starting a hearing about Vought and Compound V.
Victoria keeps up with Grace Mallory and certain insiders to get the information and access she needs to take Vought down. She has a big public presence, often leading protests and speaking on the news about the corruption at Vought.
At some point, Victoria meets with Grace who brings her Lamplighter to speak as a witness before Congress about what really happens behind closed doors at Vought. She wants to "bring down the king" and insists that they get more information to accuse Vought. She wants to find more proof about what goes on at the Sage Grove Center.
After Lamplighter dies, Butcher convinces Jonah Vogelbaum to speak before Congress, which really pleases Victoria. However, just before his testimony, Vogelbaum's head explodes after the judge's; along with several other people in the audience. Victoria gets splashed with blood and looks on in horror as Grace drags her away with numerous people dying around them.
It is later revealed that she is a Supe and is the one responsible for the attack at the congressional hearing. Stormfront was later used as a scapegoat for her crimes after her Nazi ties was exposed and her defeat at the hands of The Boys and their allies. She blows up Alastair Adana, the Church of the Collective leader's head. It is unknown at this point if she is acting in the interest of Vought as a form of controlled opposition or if she actually has an agenda of her own. At her campaign headquarters, Hughie asks to join her team. She accepts his offer and asks him when he can start.
Powers[edit | edit source]
- Cranial Explosion Inducement: Victoria is able to cause other people’s heads to violently burst. Whether she can only blow up heads or specifically chooses only to attack that part isn’t known. It also isn’t known whether this is just an aspect of her having some kind of telekinesis, or if she can only target body parts i.e heads is unknown.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Similarly, Cindy could cause people to implode with a crushing telekinesis ability. As evident, when she crumpled the doors in the hallway of the Sage Center, after escaping, and before atomizing the guards. However, similar to Cindy's telekinetic power. It is unknown if Victoria has telekinetic abilities or any other abilities that might be applied to cause heads to explode, or if cranial explosion inducement is Victoria's only power.
- The character has been compared to the U.S. Representative politician Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The actress has stated that she drew some of Neuman's mannerisms from her, with the way she holds herself in a room and how she communicates something.
Victims[edit | edit source]
- Susan Raynor
- Jonah Vogelbaum
- Alastair Adana
- Lisa Concilia
- Chairman Matthew Richardson
- Several unnamed victims at the hearing