- For the Dynamite version of the character, see Victor Neuman.
The Boys Series
Neuman is a young "wunderkind" congresswoman who is against Vought's agenda and the Superheroes, after the expose of Compound V, She started a rally and pushed the U.S. House Judiciary Committee starting a hearing about Vought and Compound V.
Victoria keeps up with Grace Mallory and certain insiders to get the information and access she needs to take Vought down. She has a big public presence, often leading protests and speaking on the news about the corruption at Vought.
At some point, Victoria meets with Grace who brings her Lamplighter to speak as a witness before Congress about what really happens behind closed doors at Vought. She wants to "bring down the king" and insists that they get more information to accuse Vought. She wants to find more proof about what goes on at the Sage Grove Center.
After Lamplighter dies, Butcher convinces Jonah Vogelbaum to speak before Congress, which really pleases Victoria. However, just before his testimony, Vogelbaum's head explodes after the judge's; along with several other people in the audience. Victoria gets splashed with blood and looks on in horror as Grace drags her away with numerous people dying around them.
It is later revealed that she is a Supe and is the one responsible for the attack at the congressional hearing. Stormfront was later used as a scapegoat for her crimes after her Nazi ties was exposed and her defeat at the hands of The Boys and their allies. She blows up Alastair Adana, the Church of the Collective leader's head. It is unknown at this point if she is acting in the interest of Vought as a form of controlled opposition or if she actually has an agenda of her own. At her campaign headquarters, Hughie asks to join her team. She accepts his offer and asks him when he can start.
- Molecular Combustion (Tentative): Victoria Neuman appears to exhibit a psychic influence over the pressure and speed of molecules to the point of combustion. Thus far, she has only been known to exert this power on the cerebral tissues of the human brain, subsequently causing the heads of numerous victims to violently explode. However, it is possible that Victoria can exert this power on all physical matter and is not restricted to the specific nature of the cranial skull.
- Cranial Explosion Inducement: Due to the fact that Victoria Neuman has only been known to direct this power on the human head, it remains unclear as to whether or not her ability is restricted to this specific area of the human anatomy or if this is simply her preferred choice of attack.
- Regeneration: People who can regenerate are immune.
- Signal: Her eyes will become white when she explodes someone's head, an early warning.
- The character has been compared to the U.S. Representative politician Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The actress has stated that she drew some of Neuman's mannerisms from her, with the way she holds herself in a room and how she communicates something.
- The exact origins, nature, name and limitations of her superpowers are currently unknown and presumably will not be officialized until season three.
- The campaign posters in Neuman's office identify her as the representative form New York's 6th congressional district which is located in Queens, NY.
- Susan Raynor
- Jonah Vogelbaum
- Alastair Adana
- Lisa Concilia
- Chairman Matthew Richardson
- Several unnamed victims at the hearing
- Hughie Campbell - Subordinate