- For the Amazon version of the character, see Tek Knight.
- "Gentlemen, if it has a hole... I can fuck it!"
- —Tek Knight in his dream
Tek Knight (real name Robert Vernon) was a member of Payback who struggled with his sexual psychosis.
Tek Knight is a founding member of the super-group, Payback. He is also one of the few Supes that have no powers, relying of technology instead. In recent years, Tek Knight has developed a psychological problem, which causes him to have spontaneous sexual relations with both living creatures and inanimate objects. Tek Knight is one of the the primary suspects in the murder of Steve Rubinstein, but is revealed to be innocent. He eventually saves the planet by having sex with a giant asteroid hurdling towards Earth, causing it to explode. Unfortunately, Tek Knight also dies in the explosion.
In truth, he was actually killed by a falling wheelbarrow and he hallucinated saving the earth from a meteor. An autopsy revealed Tek Knight had a large tumor on his brain, explaining his bizarrely perverted behavior.
He is based on Batman/Iron Man from DC Comics and Marvel Comics.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Romantic Relationships[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tek Knights relationship with The Talon's is based of Batman's and Catwoman's relationship.
- Tek Knight always has a sidekick with the title Laddio, similarly to how Batman always has a sidekick named Robin. Just like how Robin eventually grows up and leaves Batman, so does Laddio, and then just like Batman, Tek Knight selects a new Laddio to continue the cycle.
- Tek Knights relationships with SwingWing is based on Batman's relationship with Nightwing.
- Tek Kinight's Car is based on the Batmobile