Ezekiel is a Christian Supe and one of the main organizers of Capes for Christ. While he publicly promotes traditionalist values and denounces homosexuality, he is secretly attracted to men.
The Boys Series
Ezekiel is first seen engaging in a foursome with several male partners in a Supe nightclub. He later headlines a Capes for Christ convention as the guest speaker, where he charges attendees thousands of dollars for a meet-and-greet. After a group baptism, Hughie attempts to blackmail him with compromising pictures, but his plans are foiled after his phone was short circuited by the baptism. Forced to improvise, Hughie bluffs, claiming to have a video of him and Ezekiel having sex, and demands information on Vought's Compound V shipments. Ezekiel relents and gives up the information, allowing Butcher to track the latest Compound V shipment to a hospital.
In the Comics
There is no superhero by the name of Ezekiel in the comics, but there are several with stretching powers. Ezekiel closest resembles Oh Father, who is also a Christian hero, a speaker at Capes for Christ, and friends with Homelander. Unlike Ezekiel, Oh Father is a pedophile who frequently molests his twelve child sidekicks. He doesn't have stretching powers, but can fly and has super strength.
Powers and Abilities
- Elasticity: Ezekiel can elongate and manipulate any part of his body.
- Density changing: Ezekiel can augment his bodies shape including compressing it down into a compact form, with his mass remaining the same, he can increase or decrease accordingly.
- Freezing temperatures: If Ezekiel is exposed to extreme cold, he will be unable to use his powers. Much like how rubber breaks when it's frozen, the same principle will happen to him if he tries to stretch in freezing temperatures.
Ezekiel's public image is that of a preacher of fundamentalist Christianity, who promotes traditionalist values and denounces homosexuality.
In reality, Ezekiel is a hypocrite and enjoys threesomes with men.
- Ezekiel is a composite parody of superheroes like DC's' Plastic Man and Elongated Man and Marvel Comics' Mr. Fantastic and Ms Marvel who have the power to stretch themselves.
- The Boys blackmailing with a clip of him being homosexual is a reference to when they blackmailed Jack from Jupiter with a clip of him having sex with a couple of travesties