- For the Amazon version of the character, see A-Train.
- "Can't stop the A-Train!"
- —A-Train's catchphrase[src]
A-Train is a major antagonist in the Dynamite series The Boys. He is a speedster who used to be a part of a team known as Teenage Kix but became a member of The Seven to replace their previous speedster. He is the archenemy of Hughie Campbell.
He inadvertently killed Hughie Campbell's girlfriend, while chasing a criminal. The one event kick-started the events in the series, by creating a vengeance against superheroes in Hughie, and Hughie's involvement in The Boys.
In the comic series, A-Train is a speedster and a close ally to Homelander, but is youthfully reckless and arrogant. He was recruited by The Seven after leaving the teenager based superhero group called Teenage Kix, as a replacement for Mister Marathon, the group's original speedster who was killed on 9/11 when The Seven botched a plane rescue. He first appears after accidentally killing Hughie Campbell's girlfriend while chasing a criminal, which causes Hughie to join the Boys to get revenge. As a member of the Seven, he is kept in check by Homelander after harassing Starlight, the newest member of the Seven after Lamplighter's death. In addition, A-Train is convinced by the Seven to laugh off the incident where he killed Robin. When A-Train and Starlight are tasked with cleaning an undead Lamplighter, he attempts to rape Starlight, but is temporarily blind in one eye. When Homelander starts to take his plans into motion, A-Train decides to stay low, but is kidnapped by Billy Butcher. He is killed by Hughie for Robin's death and after it was revealed he and the Seven only hired Starlight to sexually assault her.
Like most "heroes", A-Train is self-centered and mostly interested in fame, fortune and publicity rather than helping others. In fact, he displays a remarkable lack of empathy, possibly even to the point of sociopathy. He is a "superhero" with super-speed whose carelessness was responsible for the death of Robin, Wee Hughie's girlfriend, in the first issue, accidentally tossing over her a supervillain he was chasing and crushing her into a brick wall. Initially he feels genuinely bad about it, but it's not long before just brushes it off as nothing. He is the most juvenile and crudest member of the Seven, being the one who most openly enjoys humiliating Starlight. A heavy drug user and bitter over Starlight, A-Train openly expresses a desire to assault her again. One such attempt results in him being temporarily blinded in one eye from her. Due of his immaturity, A-Train is not respected by the rest of The Seven, with his only real friend being Jack From Jupiter, whom A-Train later sides against when Jack's reputation is ruined. After being captured by Billy Butcher, he begs and sobs for his life, but it doesn't save him.
- Superhuman Speed: A-Train is able to move at inhuman speeds, appearing as a distorted blur of motion to onlookers. As The Seven's speedster he is far faster than the average supe, however it is unlikely that he can compete with Marathon since it is stated that the founding members of The Seven have received the highest exposure to compound V.
- Lack of Training: He has no formal training in the use of his powers, or in handling dangerous situations. This led to him accidentally killing Hughie's girlfriend.
- Blunt Force/Limited Durability: While his body can withstand the force of moving at high velocities, A-Train can still be killed.
- He is a parody of The Flash from DC comics.